Sunday, November 16, 2008
Carbs in a ding dong
I'm not going to talk about carbs or ding dongs but I thought that was funny as heck. Someone found my blog by searching for 'carbs in a ding dong.' I saw that and I was all, "I've never talked about carbs in ding dongs before." But...I HAVE! Well, I talked about ding dongs and my readers talked about carbs in a ding dong. (TARA, I'm looking at YOU!)
OK, so enough about ding dongs.

I don't have a whole lot to talk about but I thought I would go ahead and do a few Sunday Bullets while it's still Sunday.

  • The Colts won!! How awesome was that last interception??
  • Ball State is still kicking butt and taking names. Go Cards!
  • I had to work Saturday and today. I hate working weekends because I feel like I missed out on something. You know, like being lazy at home. Thank goodness both days went by quickly. Even though I feel like I forgot to do something today. I hate that feeling.
  • I am quite sure that Pepsi is phasing out my liquid crack. It pains me to say that it is getting harder and harder for me (read:Bubba) to find Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla in stores around here. I am in panic mode. Kind of like when Elaine frantically searched the city for The Sponge on Seinfeld, that will be me running around town buying up every last drop of my caffeine fix.
  • How is it that half of November is already gone?? Time goes too quickly these days. I'll be 38 soon. (the 25th for those keeping track. I'm easy to buy for.)
  • I wonder if I can lose 50 pounds between January 1st and July 10-ish? (My 20 year reunion is sometime this summer. Lord, help me.)
  • Remind me that my next post is Christmas related. Don't let me forget.
  • Brianna went to Sadies on Saturday. The Sadie Hawkins Dance. You know, the one where the girl asks and pays and the couple wears matching shirts? Pictures next.


Jeremy and Brianna--Sadies '08


Angie and Bubba--Sadies '88
posted by Angie @ 11:48 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Gosh ...Carbs in a Ding Dong~ That is too funny. Google hits on every word, kinda like an ex that you want to leave you alone and anything you say, he hangs on to? Anyway, there's no telling what my blog would pop up for.

    Jen

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello?? What did I doooo?

    Oh wait,, it was me. LOL

    :) Wow,, 2005,, it's almost 2009. Time flies when we're having fun!

    Hmm,, I'm sure I missed my blog-iversary or blog birthday,, whatever it's called. Remind me to look that up later.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Love the photo of you and Bubba. Hey, I'd love to be 38 again, provided that I would be making the salary I am now! Thursday, I will qualify for Medicare. There will be a special birthday post on my blog. Stop by my queen.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hey Ang...thought @ your carbs in a ding dong yesterday when I went to my Google tool bar to see what searches my blog came up on, and it was Denzel Washington and TRUCK BALLS....Gah, never talked @ either one...LMAO~

    Jen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives