Friday, November 07, 2008
I'm in a mood today.
I'm in an "I don't give a crap what other people think" mood today. My last two posts would probably give you a heads-up on that.

I love Discovery Channel stuff. I love TLC and Discovery Health. But I won't be watching THIS.

I did watch a part of The Crazy Loon Show (AKA Oprah) back when this woman was on. I was beyond speechless at that time. Now there's an entire documentary-ish-like show about the pregnancy and birth.

The world has gone completely MAD and I refuse to go with it!

All I have to say is, SHE is NOT a man if SHE had a baby. Stop calling HER a pregnant MAN.
posted by Angie @ 11:53 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I'm on your team my queen!

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Hee Hee Hee. His last name is Beatie. Just had to point that out for my own humorous benefit. Just be glad he's not from your state. He's from mine, so we hear about it all the time on our local news.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks, Drillah!

    Joyce, you'd better shut it, you brat! :)

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Salena said…

    Its madness! Sheer madness. And I'm not going with it either. This story absolutely made me sick. Its ridiculous and absurd.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger David Edward said…

    the prego- man thing is just icky, and I am SURE he did not give birth in the USUAL way...

    we live in such weird times.

    saw you at Michele's meet n greet

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Angie....

    HE'S PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!

    Baby due in June.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives