Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sunday Bullets
Does two Sundays in a row make this a regular feature on my blog?

  • I'm watching "Bridge to Terabithia" and I like it about 10 times more than Narnia. But, come to think of it, I really didn't like Narnia much at all. If I were 15 years old, I'd totally have a crush on the boy in the lead role. As it is, I am too old and I do not. Because that would be creepy and gross.
  • One of the coolest things ever? Curved shower curtain rods. Seriously, we just got one and last night I felt like I was in a giant, luxurious shower! So cool! (I don't get out much.) Oh, and I guess they are actually called Crescent Rods. Whatever. You MUST get one if you don't have one already!
  • I'm going to a wedding shower later for one of my co-worker/friends. We're getting together at Johnny Carino's. Yum. Bread and oil, bowtie festival and cannoli here I come! It's no wonder I 'can't' lose weight.
  • Last week's Sunday Bullets brought out at least one foolish anonymous commenter. Wonder what I can say this time to bring out the fun? How about this? I think Sandra Bernhard is an idiot. The end. Amen. ( Dizzy Girl said it in a much more awesome way than I ever could.) No matter the politics, people. No matter.
  • My good friend, Slim, and his wife Milissa had their baby this week! (Milissa did all the work, of course.) Congratulations and welcome to the world, Gracie Lee!
  • Um, in TV news, Dan did win BB10 (yay!) and The Biggest Loser did not disappoint. I cried through the whole dang thing. The life of a fat girl is Kuh-RAZY, huh?
  • I've got a memorial service to go to tomorrow. A co-worker's mother died early Friday morning. Very sad.
  • Galaxy Glue, Galaxy Glue! What would we do without Galaxy Glue?! Yes, I was just watching that movie. (With distractions and such, it takes me a LONG time to do a post.)
  • Go Colts!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 10:15 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    For the record, Rachel won BB here in Britain.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bridge to Terebithia was one of my favourite books growing up - and i gotta say they actually did an incredible job with the movie. one of my favourites. :D

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Sandra Bernhardt is just gross. I've never enjoyed her so-called humor. And anyone who forms their political opinions based on a "entertainer"'s comments, needs more help than is available in this world. The media obviously is grasping at straws when they try to make actors and actresses sound like they are the voice of America - Lindsay Lohan, anyone? Cracks me up!

    I loved Bridge to Terabithia and cried buckets. I'm such a softy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives