Saturday, September 20, 2008
What'd you say? I can't hear you!
This past Monday, I had to work at 6am so I wasn't able to see the kids off to school. I got home and saw Jameson's winter coat lying by the door. Now, mind you, it was cool Monday morning. I think it was in the 50s, but certainly not winter coat weather. So, I asked him if he'd worn it to school and he confirmed my suspicion. Silly boy.

A day or two later, they were getting ready to leave for school and I told him to get a jacket, but NOT his winter coat.

Jameson: "OK, Mommy. I don't like to wear my winter coat to school anyway."

Me: "Why not?"

Jameson: "Because I can't hear on the monkey bars."

Me: **blink blink** "Um, what?"

Jameson: "I can't hear on the monkey bars!"

And then he demonstrated.
Jameson: "Everything sounds like mmfmphmmm."


I could not argue with that reasoning.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 4:12 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives