Friday, August 29, 2008
Pink is the new "never again, mommy"
In all the hubbub of the 2ND COMING....er... the freakin' DNC and Obama's speech (which I didn't listen to for one second, thank you)... I forgot to tell you all about my shining parenting moment.

Yesterday evening as I was making these...
...Jameson came to me and said, "Mommy, do you know who put out that pink shirt for me to wear to school today?"

Oh, crap. It was me.

"Why, Buddy?"

"Who was it because I have to tell them something."

Oh, crap.

"Go ahead and tell mommy."

"Today, at the end of the day, some boys said, "You're wearing a pink shirt! You're wearing a pink shirt!" **in a sing-song make-fun-of-way**

Then my heart broke.

"I don't want to wear it to school anymore, Mommy."

"OK, Buddy. You don't have to wear it anymore."

"I'll wear it to church or sumpin' but not to school."

And then I hunted those boys down and beat them up.

Or not.

But I wanted to.



He looks so dang cute in that shirt, though. Look!(click it to big it)


posted by Angie @ 5:28 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Lidian said…

    It's easy to get really mad at all sorts of kids you have never met, isn't it? If they are mean to your kids,forget it!

    He does look very cute in that shirt though!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger NH Yocal said…

    Awww, he does look cute.

    Darn those kids are such brats! I am so going to get them if they say something about my kids...little buggers.

    BTW, thanks for your comment on my "politics" post. I totally agree...people should be able to discuss it like grown ups and not make such a fuss or shy away scared just to discuss a topic, even amongst their differences. I say let it all out, the more people talk, the better.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Tell him "The Drillah" wears a pink shirt and NObody makes fun of him!
    Buy one for Bubba and let he and Jameson wear them out somewhere.
    And yes, he's a fine looking young man, in any color shirt.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives