Thursday, July 31, 2008
7-- 7even--Seven
7 years ago today, I got this little pink thing and they said we had to take it home.



So we did. And it grew and sprouted blond hair.



And then it kept getting bigger until today, it looks like this.

Her first Webkinz. We are SOOO behind the times.


Happy birthday, Braelyn Rose! We love you, baby girl! May the year you are 7 be full of wonderful things!


ps Happy Birthday to my favorite New Yawkah...Tara!! I love you, girl! Sorry, I've neglected you and your blog lately!!
posted by Angie @ 8:33 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    I must make an admission to being an adult Webkinz owner. If Braelyn wants to add to her "friends list", I'm here for ya! I have 20,000 Kinz Cash and I'll even send her some superdy-duper gifts. (Is it weird that I love Webkinz?) If you need any help with the site, let me know.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Happy birthday Braelyn Rose from the Drillah!!!
    All three of the grand daughters have multiple Webkinz. I have no idea what it's all about, except that they are tied to a web site.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Belated Birthday Braelyn!!

    Thanks Angie for the Birthday wishes,,, don't worry my blog and I aren't going anywhere.

    xoxo ~ Tara

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger NH Yocal said…

    Happy belated to her!

    Looks like she got some awesome stuff...high school musical rocks!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger D. Prince said…

    Happy Birthday! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger mistergoodbuy said…

    beautiful kid. keep up the good work.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    A happy birthday to Braelyn.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives