Sunday, June 01, 2008
Shhh...it's a secret.
s002 McElman_071126_2011 C E Bead Letter T


Does anyone else out there read PostSecret faithfully every Sunday? I know it's not a new site and old news to everyone, but I love it. Sometimes the secrets are funny. Sometimes odd. Sometimes sad. Almost always powerful.

Have you ever thought about what YOUR secret would be? What would your postcard look like? I think about that every time I look at the site. Only one or two things come to mind for me. Is that good? I don't know. Should I not have any secrets at all? I think that is impossible.

Leave a comment and tell me what your secret would be. Anonymously, of course.
posted by Angie @ 10:09 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read Post Secret faithfully. They've got a Facebook page now so you can read even more secrets. Quality stuff.

    I honestly don't have a secret that I feel the need to shout to the world. My life is fairly open and the secrets I do have, I have for a reason ;)

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Sci-Fi said…

    Hello,

    Never heard of PostSecret until today, however I did vist the site today.

    My postcard would read this, there's always something more that sci-fi has that will become true in real life.

    Michele sent me.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read Post Secret faithfully everymonday. i even come to work a few minutes early to read and have my coffee.......

    I cant tell you my secret as I am afraid that someone else will read it and it wont be my secret any longer.

    PS Sorry about your Hooter. I am in love with the bald eagles on IWS and i know how you feel.

    Miss D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives