Thursday, May 15, 2008
If it's spring time, it must be Prom time
It was May 10, 2008 and my oldest went to her first prom. I didn't even cry! She got her hair, nails and make-up did and off she went. Not before we took 3 million pictures, though. And of course I have to share.

That would be MAC cosmetics going on her face.


The only photo I got of her (sort of) by herself.


The ONLY photo I got of the back of her hair, and it was an accident!


The Happy Couple


Wit dey ride


Yeah, my sisters were directing the photo shoot.


Cousins. Hey! Look at the camera, kids! No, THIS camera! NO! Over here!


Don't you wish your daughter was as cool as mine?


And there they go...


Ok, I guess there is room for one more. Did I fail to mention that Brianna wore MY Senior prom dress? The bottom had to be remade because of a very large stain (thanks to someone borrowing it years ago) but I think it turned out pretty cool. Don't you?

posted by Angie @ 8:58 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What they aren't takin the trailer or the moooobile home to the prom? Yeehaw.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's awesome Ang! Love that she wore your dress, that rocks! more pictures,,, MORE I tell you!

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I really thought the idea of wearing mom's prom dress was great.
    I'm sure that Bubba appreciate the economics of that decision as well.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    That's a super post. Briana looks lovely. I'll mark it as a Quality Post.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Bobkat said…

    You both look fantastic in that dress and red is such a super colour! Nice pics :)

    Michele sent me over to say hi. Always nice to visit someone new!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Thumper said…

    I did not realize one should keep their pro dress. It's awesome that you did and she wore it!

    (I suppose it's a good thing I didn't go, because I surely would have tossed it out...)

    Got here via Michele's time, even though I'm a daily lurker :)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Look at you!! You were rocking the big hair! Gah, I miss big hair!

    Love that dress too!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Look at you!! You were rocking the big hair! Gah, I miss big hair!

    Love that dress too!

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Dixie said…

    um....oops

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives