Thursday, April 17, 2008
The No-more-Kristy Cartwheel
So, last night, as I live-blogged American Idol I, and pretty much everyone else, thought Kristy Lee would stay at least one more week. Because I wanted her gone, (she was my Sanyjaya, afterall) I said that I would do cartwheels and video it if Kristy actually DID go home.

Not one to go back on a promise, I headed outside to do A cartwheel. I took Brianna for moral support.

I. Can. Not. Do. A. Cartwheel.

I have the sore ankle to prove that. Let's just say, I did not land on my feet.

So, IdolBlogLive friends, I recruited Brianna to do the No-more-Kristy-cartwheel. Has a certain ring to it, eh? The first is a cartwheel, the 2nd is her attempt at a round-off. Gymnasts we are not.

Ok, so Blogger wouldn't load my videos so all you get are links.

Cartwheel.

Round-off.
posted by Angie @ 8:18 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    She did a great job and she's looking really good. Yea WW!!

    Ok, I said the nice stuff first, so now I have to say - I feel cheated!! You promised an ANGIE cartwheel!!! Hmmmpphhhh!!

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    Sorry, Joyce! MAYBE I will make it up to you after I lose 20 or so more pounds. I hit the ground with a THUD and really I wouldn't even try it again.

    You'll have to settle for my proxy for now.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Lucky for you that you had a willing proxy!! You are a woman of her word - rare in this day and age.

    But it's a really good thing you didn't say"I'll eat my hat" or something outrageous like that. Be careful, be very careful! Cardboard tastes terrible, hehehehe

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    I learned to like her because she kept improving every week. You have to give her that much. I have never cared for Carly and Brooke is to boring for my taste so I hope Syesha takes at least third place.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger BeckEye said…

    I can't do a cartwheel either. But I would totally figure out how to bend over backwards for one night with Michael.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Definately no cartwheel from me!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger BeckEye said…

    You're tagged.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives