Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Top 10 sing the year they were born
Seriously, Paula? Those gloves.

Ramiele--"Alone by Heart" Everyone still remembers Carrie Underwood's version. Not a good song to choose. She's wearing a bad outfit. High waisted shorts. No, honey. Not on a short girl. She seemed to be screaming or yelling in parts. Some WAY off notes. Not impressed. 6 of 10






Jason--"Fragile" by Sting It's not a well known song so that could hurt him. How cool would it be if he said it as, "Fraj-EE-lay?" hee hee It's a pretty song and he did well but was a bit too soft in places. He's just so dang dreamy! AND? He's 21 now so I don't have to feel like a dirty old lady. And his interviews are the BEST! I love when he plays his guitar. 7 1/2 of 10






Syesha--"If I Was Your Woman" I think she shrieked some of the "big" notes. Not much else to say. She doesn't make a big impact on me. Her smile is gorgeous, though. 7 of 10









Chikezie--"If Only For One Night" He sang it rock solid, but it was just not a memorable performance. His voice sounded nice. I think he will stay another week over Ramiele or Kristy. (even though Kristy hasn't sung, yet.) 7 1/2 of 10






Brooke--"Every Breath You Take" I LOVE Brooke. LOVE her. This was a perfect song for her voice. Yes...she did mess up the first note and started over, but so what? She recovered and it sounded great. I will be downloading this one, for sure! 9 of 10






Michael--"We Are The Champions" AWESOME!!!! I can't say how much I loved this! Sounded great and he was entertaining! 9 1/2 of 10









Carly--"Total Eclipse of the Heart" At least she wasn't channeling Celine, tonight. It was good. I just don't love her. 7 1/2 of 10









Archie-- "You're The Voice" An AWFUL song choice that must have come from some cheesy 80s (or 1990) movie soundtrack. BUT, he sang it very well. I like his voice. 8 1/2 of 10









Kristy--"Proud to Be an American" Why oh WHY did she choose this song? I felt like I was at the county fair and I needed to STAND UP, next you.... and defend her still today. I mean, she did ok singing it, but come ON! She also looked like Marcia Brady tonight. 7 of 10






David C--"Billie Jean" I called it earlier today. I researched a bit and KNEW he would do the Chris Cornell version of this song, and he did. And it worked. I don't like him, his attitude, rather, but I think he did well with this. 8 1/2 of 10




I am just happy they didn't do Beatles night again!

My top 3: Michael, Brooke and David Cook
My bottom 3: Ramiele, Kristy and Syesha

I think Ramiele will go this week, but I could be way off. No matter, as long as my boys and Brooke are safe!
posted by Angie @ 8:01 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I'm in agreement with your prediction including the part that we may be way off.
    And you're right again, Kristy did look a little like Marcia Brady. I would have never put that picture together. See ya tonight at Slim's place.
    Thanks for the kind words on my blog.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Drillah, I think tonight might be a small surprise but nothing like the elimination heard round the world like Daughtry. :)

    See ya over at Slim's.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I called the bottom three from this performance and have already posted tonights results, but I won't spoil for those that haven't watched. For those that don't know David Cook was marvelous with Billie Jean, but I found out earlier today that he wasn't the first to do it like that, which takes away a bit of how great it was, but I loved it none the less.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger BeckEye said…

    I'm afraid for next week because I'm not sure if it's physically possible for me to be any more obsessed with Michael. I'm curious to see if I will just finally melt into a puddle of goo.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Oh wow Angie, we can't be any more different. You have my favorites and vise versa. The only one I can't stand from the lot is Carly, something about her screams fake to me. I would be perfectly fine if she would go next. Oh I have not liked her since top 24.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives