Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Rock n Roll...or something like that

Wow..I can't believe it's down to the final 4 already! Time flies!

Ha ha..Jason yawned on stage. That will piss off the Jason haters!

Anyway, tonight it's Rock n Roll Hall of Fame night..or something like that.

Not really in the mood for a long post.

Cookie did fine. I liked Hungry Like the Wolf 'cause I love me some Duran Duran. Baba O'Reilly was good also.

Syesha. Ugh. I don't like her. You can't make me.

Jason. I love his voice. He's swoonalicious as always. Yeah, he forgot words like Brooke and Archie. So what? I thought he picked great songs for his style and voice.


Archie. I thought he sounded excellent tonight! He picked great songs for his voice as well.

Jason will probably go home. I'm fine with it. How can I complain with a Top 4 finish??


In a perfect world, Syesha would go.

Is it over yet? I'm ready for the end.

All screencaps are from my boy, SLIM. Love ya, Slim!
posted by Angie @ 8:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger BeckEye said…

    I love Jason. LOVE him. He is the only thing that makes this show worth watching since Michael's been gone. (Cookie's good, but he's getting to be a bit boring.)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives