Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Sweet American Idol...bah bah bah...
The Top 5 sing 2 Neil Diamond songs each tonight. Should be a pretty good night. Yes, I admit to liking Neil Diamond. I ain't skeered!

blah blah blah..judges..blah blah blah...Neil Diamond meets the kids...blah blah blah

Jason is first singing, "Forever In Blue Jeans." Yay! He's playing the guitar! I love him best when he's playing. The band totally drowned him out. Gah! I love him. He just sounded too soft. I always like Jason, so that's about it.



Cookie sings "I'm Alive." I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I give it an 'eh.'

Brooke is next and sings "I'm a Believer." Brooke's playing the guitar and I love that. It starts a little bit low, but she sounds great. This will be a great studio version!



Archie's up singing, "Sweet Caroline." What a fun song! Finally, not a ballad! He did pretty well.

Syesha sings "Hello Again." She sounded nice, but it was kind of boring. But then, I've not been into her all season.

Jason sings "September Morn." Ahhh..I liked it a lot. The judges hated it, but I don't care. I will always love Jason. It was very soft and soothing. I'll be throwing a lot of votes to him.

Cookie sings "All I Ever Need Is You." Eh. I didn't like the beginning at ALL. It got some better by the end. He'll still be here tomorrow.

Brooke sings "I Am I Said." I liked it a LOT! She looks relaxed tonight and like she is having fun. I love her like this. Great job!!

Archie sings "America." Boy can sang..even if I don't love his song choices. Good job.

Syesha sings a song I didn't catch the title to. It was screechy and off.

Bottom 2 will probably be Jason and I don't know..maybe Syesha. Jason will probably go. But, you never can tell with this show, huh?

I'm to the point now where I just have my favorites and I don't care who wins. All season, my favorites have been Jason, Brooke and the ever sexilicious Michael. At this point, it doesn't matter who wins. Someone from this season will do well after whether it be the winner or a "loser." I am just ready for this season to be over now.

***Screen caps (not necessarily next to the correct performance) courtesy of my main man, SLIM.

SLUUURRRRPPPP
posted by Angie @ 8:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Ok, let's try this again. I really believe that Jason is starting to "mail in" his performances. Last night really was not very good. I know that "laid back" is his style, but that was almost horizontal. I just didn't see anything there that tells me he wants to win this thing.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know I jumped on the American Idol bandwagon late (as usual for me) I have to say I LOVE Jason and really Love David Cook,, he seems to be the most original one left. I agree with you about Michael J. shouldn't be gone. None of the girls really have anything that shouts out American Idol to me,, and I can't help it but David A,,, annoys the crap out of me. Sorry had to say it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives