Sunday, June 15, 2008
An update on my hooters

No, no. Not THOSE hooters! This is an update on the owls.

I am sad to report that I THINK one of the owls, Hootie or Oliver, I'm not sure which, met his demise on the street under his tree sometime in the night/early morning hours of Friday. **pause for moment of silence**

How devastated was I when I left for work on Friday morning and I saw smooshed birdie, feather's flapping in the wind on the road, just below the tree in which my hooters resided? The feathers were the color of my hooters, as well. Now, I haven't seen ANY of the owls for several days, so I am not entirely sure it was Hootie or Oliver, but for now I am assuming that we are one Hooter short of a full bra. (ok, ok, SORRY! I couldn't resist!!)

Anyway, I am quite sad that we've lost one of the owls. I am hoping for a sighting, soon, so I can make sure his brother is ok.
posted by Angie @ 11:53 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    They could've been a husband & wife. How sad that one of them might have gone to Hooter heaven. I know some guys who would like to do that, but that's a different story.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Heh, Joyce, "Hooter Heaven" -that's a hoot of a different story.....

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger NH Yocal said…

    Poor little owl...still, you did make me chuckle about the one hooter short of a bra thing!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives