Tuesday, August 26, 2008
10 on Tuesday
Haven't done Ten On Tuesday in a while. Why not do it today?

10 Things You Didn't Like About School

1. Getting up early. (some things never change)
2. GYM with a capital SUCKS.
3. Cliques. 'Nuff said.
4. Middle School. (or Junior High. Whatever you call it in your area) All of it.
5. Big tests. (I was a terrible studier.)
6. Chemistry
7. Trig
8. The year another high school closed and all those kids had to come to our school. Not their fault but it was the "rich school" and a lot of us resented them.
9. Fighting with Bubba in between classes.
10. Never quite being part of the crowd I wanted to be in. Did I mention cliques??
posted by Angie @ 7:35 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives