Wednesday, September 03, 2008
I like her


I don't listen to political speeches. Ever. I listened to Sarah Palin speak tonight. I like her. A lot. She speaks well, is confident and smart and is not backing down from the meanie pants naysayers!

Plus, she's beautiful, has beautiful kids and a hot husband. (See? I am so in tune with what matters most!)

I just saw a "Breaking News" thing and it said, "Obama's camp says Palin's speech was written by Pres Bush's writers!"

Um, and? That's breaking news?



Now, I'm done until election day. Amen.
posted by Angie @ 11:35 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger Retarius said…

    I think she's cute, but...now being overly made-up by the "minders".

    Maybe if ole John keels over she'll life-imitate Gina Davis' art-effort in "Commander in Chief".

    I like this blog - I'm going to vote for it in the battle!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives