|I've got nothing worthy of an entire post so what better way to fill a post than with BULLETS?!
Edited to add: The Colts won!! Yee Ha!
- I have to work early tomorrow because my co-worker has to have her 18 year-old cat put to sleep. That really sucks. (the thing about the cat, not about having to work early.)
- The Colts are NOT having a good game today. At least they scored.
- I am craving...something. I'm just not sure what that something is.
- I really want all the political bullsh** to stop. And I am not talking about the bullsh** from the candidates. I'm talking about mean people online. Yes, I will gladly tell you who I will vote for, but I will not sit here and say horrible demeaning things about the other guys. I might tell you why I vote the way I do but I won't tell you why the other guys are so 'horrible.' I won't continue to go on and on and on about how 'scary' the other ones are. Mainly because I don't find any of them to be scary. They are just politicians. All politicians lie in some way shape or form. Deal with it.
- I really need a McCain/Palin sign for my yard. Even though Bubba laughs at me.
- I hope Dan wins BB10.
- No good TV premieres this week except The Biggest Loser which I will watch and then cry and then get depressed. I am a glutton for punishment.
- I've got nothing else, right now. Everybody have a good week!
Labels: bb10, bullets, colts, politics, the biggest loser