Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Proud to be an Amreican!
While driving to work over the weekend, I saw a sign with an obvious misspelling so yesterday morning, I took my camera with me so I could capture it forever on my blog.




I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking that I would check and recheck any sign I was putting up for the general public to read. Also, that's a pretty important word, don't ya think?


In other patriotic news, I finally got my McCain/Palin sign for the yard! And when I say I, I mean Bubba went and got it for me. Because he is such a funny man, he came in and got me and told me he'd put my sign up.

Be sure to click so you can enjoy the visual aids!
The 'blatant eyesore' is an old mailbox post that hasn't been pulled out of the yard yet.



That situation has been remedied, though.


Yes, we need to mow and weed-whack.



I'm pretty sure I'm not going to know ANYTHING when Bubba gets home tonight and the Obama sign is replaced with another McCain sign.
posted by Angie @ 3:53 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heh. Amreican. is that A MRE i can? like, i can eat an MRE?

    meanwhile, i had to order some obama signs for my yard to "counteract" the mccain/palin signs across the street. :D can you believe that indiana is this closely contested this election???

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Salena said…

    I love it! You must take down that horrendous other sign though ;)

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Smart Bubba. :-p

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Haha, you and Bubba are too funny. If that were my H and me, we would be moving the signs around every other day just to keep each other busy (and snickering all the while).

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    A house divided! That oughta make for interesting table conversations.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    LOL Amreican, isn't that a mixture af American and Puerton Rican?

    Wow, looking at your signs is like staring at a multiple choice test. Well tell bubba I am siding with his choice.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Angie, I'm weird. I fully admit that. I notice things in a picture that weren't even being talked about. Such as.... are the curbs on your street like 2 inches high? Maybe 1 inch? Why bother even having a curb? It's not much of a gutter for when it rains. When there's a downpour do the yards get completely saturated and flooded? (I warned you!!) I'm just used to ours which are probably 5-6 inches high.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger TLR said…

    Funny stuff Angie

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said…

    I thought your commnet on Dooce yesterday was great!

    Thanks, we need many many more of you.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    So far, the signs are still both intact. I've been nice and haven't touched the Obama one.

    Yet.

    Joyce, curbs are a weird thing around here depending on which neighborhood you are in. Our road is bad with curbs. They are not uniform in any way. My parents' neighborhood has nice uniform 5 or 6 inch curbs. And you are not weird because I notice all that kind of thing in photos! :)

    Jannie--Thanks! I don't comment there often because it gets lost among the hundreds of other comments. Glad someone actually noticed! :)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    With those signs close to each other, it must be fun being neighbours..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives