Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sunday Bullets Quatre
  • My baby lost his first tooth this week. And then my heart broke. He's just a BABY!


  • Speaking of my baby, he has really been into his blocks lately and builds stuff all the time. He often sings while building and last night? This is what he was singing--"If you like pina coladas, and gettin caught in the rain..." Yep.
  • I love hulu. (don't click or you may become addicted!) Especially for the News Radio. Oh, and Chicago Hope! (Oh how I've missed Dr Geiger walking around his office in his boxers!)
  • I think I have my husband guilted into going to the Republican headquarters to get me a yard sign. Even though he swears he is going to sandwich it between two 'bin laden' signs. I'm sure the neighbors will have fun watching us chase each other around the yard trying to one up each other with the best spot for our sign.
  • My brain is mush. I can't even remember the things I was going to bullet tonight. I'll blog more this week. I promise!
posted by Angie @ 8:38 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Salena said…

    Your husband's not on the bandwagon for *gasp* the other side, is he?!

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I don't think my grandson has lost his first tooth yet. I know, it's that first right of passage isn't it. Wait til you take him to school for the first time...that's gonna leave a mark (emotionally that is).

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Oh, I sympathize. I've been going through all the "lasts" with Mae. This spring will be my last 8th grade graduation, and then she will truly be my last one at home as Steven joins Will in college next year. Bittersweet, to say the least.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Sorry, itchy fingers double-posted above.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives