Thursday, November 20, 2008
And they call it Puppy Love
That's my son, Jameson, talking on the phone. To his girlfriend! He's 5!

It's kind of odd that I caught him sitting still because when they talk on the phone he usually paces all around the house. One night he was talking to her after she called him back because she'd been in the bathtub. He said, "What did you do in the bath?" I thought that was pretty funny. He says stuff like, "What else have you been doing?" "What's your middle name?" There are lots of long silences, too.

The first time they talked was when we were freezing without a furnace. I had the TV muted so I could listen. (I'm the mom and I can do what I want!) The next thing I know he says, "Do you have a heater at your house?" Needless to say, it was time for him to get off the phone.

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 7:18 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    As the mother of two boys aged 18 and 20, let me just say.... buckle up.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Heat is important. He has a need to know those things.

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummmm, excuse me,, what's this about some other chick in his life!!??

    Helloooooo,, doesn't he remember me? Oh, wait,, he has no clue who I am? Damn! Have to work on that.I'm off for the next 10 days,, ROAD TRIP! LOL.. ok maybe not. Seriously,, eventually we have to figure out someway to meet IRL!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Red Dakini said…

    ok he is def getting too cute! a gf??? who he lounges in bed talking to? omg! adorable!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Okay - this was the cutest thing in the free world. I love his heater question. So, so sweet.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives