Monday, November 17, 2008
Carte de Noel
It's that time of year again! Time to plan my Christmas cards. Would you like to get a Christmas card from me and my family? If so, send me an email at angiedbATgmailDOTcom and I'll add you to my list! Come on, you know you want to! Last year I had lots of fun sending and receiving cards from my friends in the computer so I want to continue the 'tradition.' (Does 2 years in a row make it a tradition?) Get into the Christmas spirit early and send me your address! :) You never know what kind of picture you may get this year. Heh.
posted by Angie @ 10:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I think it takes three years before you can call it a tradition, unless you stated you were starting a tradition from the beginning. But then, if what you're doing is kind of off-the-wall, it may never be considered traditional or a tradition.
    Wishing you and yours and early, Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives