Saturday, January 03, 2009
3 Days Into the New Year
Last night, I was feeling really light-headed. I'm not sure why but it was really annoying. Everyone kept asking if I was pregnant.

Not. Funny.

An update on my mayhem and foolishness: I didn't work on it any yesterday, but I'm getting ready to get my butt up out of this chair and start working on it. There are just so many pictures and papers and stuff to go through. It's overwhelming, but it must be done or I will be mad at myself.

Bubba's gone to referee basketball in Indy and I'm bracing myself for Braelyn to puke more. She puked twice yesterday! She is definitely her sister's sister! Brianna was my barf child and I'm hoping Braelyn just has a bug because I don't do puke very well.

In other new that's not news, I'm trying to psych myself up for healthy food and lifestyle changes come Monday. I only have a few months until my 20 year reunion. If I don't lose at least a little bit of weight, I know I won't go. I know myself. I'm trying to be all, 'This is me. I love me. Who cares what others might think.' Yeah. That's not really happening. All I know is I am NOT going to be this large at 40. In less than 2 years!

The OREOS don't help.

posted by Angie @ 10:13 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    What a start to the year!

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Depressing as heck, I know, but I am finding that the ONLY weight loss program that works is duct tape across the mouth and both hands tied behind the back. Sigh.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger A Gilmore Girls Fan said…

    Hello there!

    I found you through an old blog makeover giveaway entry. I noticed that you did not win. I am a custom blog designer, and I am offering a super sale on complete blog makeovers featuring the whole shebang (anything you want). If you sign up before the 20th of this month, it will only cost you a mere $25.50. If you get someone else to sign up, it will only cost you $20.

    Please check out my portfolio at SubjectiveBeauty.com and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my services or work at webmaster@subjectivebeauty.com.

    I should also add, that you do not pay until you are 100% satisfied with your design. I rework designs as many times as needed to please the customer.

    I'd love to design a special blog for you :o)

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Just as I thought, Sara. You posted that to everyone, didn't ya?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives