Sunday, January 04, 2009
My first Sunday Bullets of the year!
  • I am very sad that my Colts lost last night. I couldn't even watch the game because I get too nervous and my stomach hurts. I just waited for Bubba to emerge from the man cave and fill me in. There's always next year, right?
  • I'm STILL cleaning in my bedroom. Being a pack rat is not conducive to happiness. I'm just saying. Here is just a teeny tiny small portion of the pictures I have to get organized. There are 5 boxes in this picture alone.
  • I helped Braelyn start her very first scrapbook today. She really likes it and so far is very good at it.
  • Tomorrow I am starting back up with counting points a la Weight Watchers. I'll be doing it myself since we really don't have the money for me to join. I would like to know more about their new 'Momentum' program, though. Maybe I'll join and get the info and then not go back. I've done that a million times before.
  • My plan is to start some kind of exercise as well. Walking, I've decided is not really my thing. BUT, we are thinking of getting a treadmill. At least I could read or watch TV while I'm doing that. Besides that, though, there are some exercise programs on Comcast On Demand, which is cool. Maybe that is what I'll do. Joining a gym is not an option because number one, expense and number two, that whole thing where I don't like to go around people in embarrassing situations. I'll let you know how it all goes.
  • I failed with a capital FAIL with the 365 Days thing on my flickr last year so this year I am doing the 2009 Year In Pictures. It's much easier for me because I can take a photo of anyone or anything. Let's see if I can manage to shoot one picture a day for a while year.
  • I had a huge feeling old moment last night. I was watching Poltergeist and I got to thinking too much. Checked out IMDB and did the math. Coach (which is how we refer to Craig T Nelson around here) was MY AGE when he made that movie. Perhaps even a year or two younger. OMG. Freak out.
Aaaand, that is about it for this installment of Sunday Bullets. Everyone have a great week!


The kids love that I moved the couch at an angle leaving them a fun play spot.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 6:34 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    We are so much alike, Im rejoining WW on Thursday because I got the Momentum letter in the mail about joining free. Im gonna go sign up, go a few weeks, get the info and maybe that handy points counter thing, it looks neat. I bought the dining out and other food points book in 2006, but I bet they're new ones now. I might get those. Then quit. I am now almost 30lbs heavier than we I started in 2006. I gained back all the weight I lost plus 30lbs! I can't believe myself!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Put a sheet over the dining/kitchen table. They'll love having a fort. Boy howdy, I miss those days when they were so easily (read cheaply) amused.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives