Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Motown night
All the judges look better than any other week. The girls aren't overly made up and Simon isn't in a cheap looking tshirt.

All the Idols look pretty great as well.

Footage of the kids visiting Detroit with Smokey Robinson and Barry Gordy. Cool.

Matt "Let's Get It On." AWESOME! Started behind the piano then worked the stage. GREAT job!! His falsetto is wonderful. He kicked it! 9 of 10!

Kris "How Sweet It Is." Woo hoo! Played the guitar and I loved it! He's adorable and he picked a great song. 8 1/2 of 10

Scott "You Can't Hurry Love." I didn't like it much. I was afraid he was going to slow it way down during the whole song. He started it sooo slowly, but sped it up to make it kind of fun. He's SUCH a sweet guy and can play the piano, but I didn't care for this song from Scott. 6 of 10

Megan "For Once In My Life." I actually think this was a good song choice, even if the judges hated it. I didn't like the backup singers AT ALL. I liked the jazzy take on it. She looked beautiful. 7 1/2 of 10

Anoop "Ooh Baby Baby" Snoozefest. It was OK. 6 of 10

Michael "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" Band was too loud. The song was OK, but not Michael's best yet. 6 of 10

Lil "Heat Wave" Kinda shouty and a few off notes. Lil can sing, for sure, but I didn't like this that much. 7 of 10

Adam "Tracks of My Tears" NOT loving his look...slicked back hair. I didn't love it, nor did I hate it. He didn't scream or screech so I was happy with that. 7 of 10

Danny "Get Ready" LOVED it. 9 of 10

Allison "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" I love this girl! She did a great job! 8 1/2 of 10

My bottom 3: Scott, Michael, Anoop
My top 4: Danny, Matt, Kris and Allison

Could my assessments get any more boring this year??
posted by Angie @ 8:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives