Sunday, February 15, 2009
Stimulating the economy
Meet my new baby...

This is Balki.


Also, how about this for new comfy seating?

There's a matching loveseat, too. Suddenly, the whole family hangs out together in the living room. It's funny how new furniture and some simple throw pillows and curtains make such a big difference in one room!

Bubba and I also got a much-needed new bed.

How's that for economy stimulation?

The big O would be so proud, don't ya think??
posted by Angie @ 12:08 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you not only blogged but you got a new laptop!!!! YAY!!!!

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh by the way,, love the sofa. Awesome,, love chocolate brown,, probably cause it reminds me of chocolate. :)

    Also,, love the green leaf desktop photo on ur laptop,,, it's the same one I have on mine. Again. :)

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Great job!! I feel stimulated already. I think we're already back on the road to recovery.
    Congratulations on the new toy!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Amy, aka ABB said…

    Wow! Don't you feel like a new woman?! Especially after a good night's... sleep... in the new bed!

    Yes it's true. My mind is in the gutter always.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Why would Oprah be proud? ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives