Sunday, April 26, 2009
Jameson: The Bounty Hunter


My son's favorite TV show is Dog: The Bounty Hunter. He will sit rapt for a half hour and he often talks to the people on the TV. (Like mother like son?) Not long ago he warned one of the hunted that Dog might spray him with his "hot sauce!"

The best thing was when he asked Bubba why Dog gets bleeped so much since he prays all the time. Kids notice everything!




Jameson now wants to grow his hair and get it cut like Leland, Dog's son. In case you don't know, this is Leland.



Because you can't get the full effect with that photo, take a look at this video. You only need to watch about 20 seconds worth to get the impact.


Can you imagine that hair on this boy??


That's a big NO, son.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 2:21 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I would find an entertainment alternative for Jameson. He's too good looking to fall into the fashion trainwreck that IS the entire Dog family.

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Salena said…

    *snort* Yet another advantage to being single again: I'm not stuck suffering through Dog the Bounty Hunter anymore. LOL!

    I've often wondered why he has to be bleeped so much right after he prays too! Smart kid!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I had heard of Dog, but hadn't seen him.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Tara said…

    So,, I love Jameson,, I am proud that he likes Dog's show,, so do I. But NOOOOOO he shouldn't have that hair!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives