Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I almost forgot!
Today is my blog birthday! 3 years ago today I put my first post up. I wish I had a screen shot. I used that plain old pink blogger template. Boy, was it ugly, but I loved my little piece of the internet and I still do.

I've written lots of different things over the past three years. From plain old silly blog filler, to funny(ish) stories. Some about ice storms and bisquick and way too many about American Idol. I've even written about being a panty martyr.

But, among all those silly posts, I have managed to be serious a time or two or three. Even if it was all about the same subject.

Anyway, as I've said on all my other blog birthdays, it's been fun and I love all the people I've "met" and gotten to know.

Here's to several more years, at least!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 7:07 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Happy Blog Birthday! I'm a new reader of course but with my 8th Blog Birthday coming up in about a month I know the excitement with each year that passes.

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Happy Blog Birthday. I hope you get a pony.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Blogiversary!!!!!

    Hey I think that means my Blogiversary is coming up!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Congratulations!!!
    You're one of the reasons I started blogging. Just think, if it wern't for DJ Slims site, you wouldn't have to put up with me posting on your blog.

    Have a great day.
    DrilerAA

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Fickenchingers!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives