Monday, October 29, 2007
I TOLD you I don't need a cell phone--Part Deux
You may remember Part One since it wasn't very long ago. I continue to prove that I just don't need a cell phone, but no one will listen.

Today at work, I had to cover at someone else's desk outside of my office. A few minutes later, Lynnsy, one of my co-workers, calls me and says, "Hey, your phone is in here ringing. What's that song?" I was all, "Oh, crap." and I went in to get it out of my purse. I checked and Bubba had sent me a text so it had been playing, "I Want To Be Your Man" which is our "song" from way back in high school. I wrote about that one time.

The text said, "I love you." So I sent a dirty message a sweet message back. And this is what I got next... "Holy crap you looked at your cell." Of course I sent back that the only reason why was because Lynnsy heard it ring. His final message?

"Well, I love her, then."

Jerk.

See? I do not need a cell phone. I never check it for messages OR to see if it is set to vibrate only. I routinely let it get so drained of battery power that it wakes my children with it's CHARGE ME beep. I can't ever even find it in my purse if it does ring.

Stay tuned for part three as I am sure it will come soon enough.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 8:02 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're just trying to get me to call you again,,,, aren't you? If it wasn't so late I would,, but I've gotta get to sleep.

    Hmmm, I can always text message you and then you can post here about some Robbie song playin. :)

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'm slightly envious. Mine is within reach 24/7. But then again, no one ever tries to reach me any other way.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    My is always in my pocket or purse or if I have neither of those in my BRA, between the ladies, although I had to take it off the vibrate option, cause Id get the shivers when it "rung"! True story. Actually I got more weird looks from the shivers than the LOUD burst of Joss Stone emitting from my bosom. Now the door greeter at Walmart really thinks Im strange. Not only do I always leave at least on bag of groceries there, I am so happy when I go pick them up that my boobs sing!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Mine. Mine, not my. Geez.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives