Thursday, October 25, 2007
Mistakes I should have learned from LONG ago
I can't weigh-in on Saturday as normal because I have to work. Soooo..that means I need to weigh-in and attend tonights WW meeting. No problem. I've been good. I've counted every stinkin' point. I've eaten more veggies than my body knows what to do with. (Body:Amen, sistah!) I've drank water until my bladder is stretched to it's limit. I've. Been. Good. (except for exercising...I have to take baby steps, here.)

I get to work today and decide that I feel really "thin" (it's all relative, you know..or subjective..or some "ive" word) today. Weigh-in should be a piece o' cake. So, I march myself to the break room, kick my shoes off and step on the work scales. Um, what? I stepped off. Cleared the scales. Stepped back on. Huh?? No. Fuh-reakin. Way. It says I am up almost 2 pounds.

Day=ruined. I suck.

When will I learn to NOT get on other scales besides the weigh-in ones at WW?? I should know better. Apparently, I do not.

PS I'm ok. Just mad at myself for weighing. I'm actually in a good mood despite it all.

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 12:56 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Ok, so the weight is going to fluctuate a bit from week to week. You're in this for the long haul right? So....hang in there. As far as exercise goes, start with walking. If you want to move on to more strenuious stuff later, fine. But for now, keep it simple.

    Oh yeah, thanks for the kind words on last weeks Thursday Thirteen. I have a new one up today. Enjoy.

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Weight is never going to be stable. Don't panic if it goes up a little.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger otilius said…

    weigh in, schmeigh in!!
    have fun with it and keep up the good work.
    :D

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Don't forget water is HEAVY!!! Don't drink, or sweat before weigh-in. Seriously. We tested it. This one guy weighed before the meeting, during the meeting he drank water from one of the WW mugs, He weighed 2lbs more.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives