Wednesday, October 10, 2007
A million things in my head and nothing to post
I got my flu shot at work yesterday. I never feel my flu shot. In, out, done. But yesterday? I SWEAR she got a running start, arm above her head and jammed it in as hard as she could! (gah! dirty mind! shut it!) It STILL hurts.

One good thing, this year at work, I didn't have to hear ALL about why certain people are not getting their flu shots. I do not care. Get it or don't. I don't care. I get one every year because I figure if it saves me ONE bout of flu, it's worth the searing pain. (hee)

In other news, Brianna and I are going to join Weight Watchers. More on that tomorrow.

Also, watch for posts exploring my husband's inner woman. You don't want to miss it.

For now, bed.
posted by Angie @ 11:52 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Say what? Bubba is doing what? Things that make me go ummmmm!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The nurse probably hit either a blood vessel or a nerve. Unfortunately that happens sometimes. I get a flu shot every year too and your post has just reminded me that I'd better get one!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Exploring your hubby's inner woman? That sounds worth reading about!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I'm such a wimp. I'll risk the flu to avoid a shot!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives