Sunday, October 07, 2007
Stuff I watched this week
As I sit here watching the Colts on their way to a win (YAY!) I thought I should do my weekly TV post.

I must say, if you didn't watch Pushing Daisies, you really missed out. It is definitely one of the best new shows in a long time. For a good review of the show, visit my friend, Scooter. I actually agree with his assessment and that is saying something because we don't always see eye to eye on matters of TV and music.

If you didn't already know, I love me some Friday Night Lights. Intense love. Passionate love. I mention it often enough, so if you ever come around, you know this. I've been worried that the 2nd season would not live up to first season standards. If the season opener is any indication, I was wrong to worry. It is the FNL I love.

The scene at the pool was pretty funny with the slow-mo walk-in of Tyra eating a popsicle with Landry ogling and lusting over her and then the next person we see walk in is the very pregnant Mrs Coach Taylor. I had totally missed all these characters since last season.

Landry and his Landry-isms are just a hoot. However, as Scoot said in his review, the unfortunate events of Landry and Tyra's visit to the grocery store will forever change Landry and I don't think he'll be the Landry we know and love. (What will happen to Crucifictorious??)

While I LOVE that the new coach who took Coach Hottie Taylor's place, kicked creepy Buddy Garrity out of practice, I am not going to like this coach. Neither are the townspeople. Or the players. Or Jason Street. Eric Taylor, please come back! Speaking of the hotness that is Coach Taylor, I hate that he works out of town, but I was happy that the episode was quite Taylor-ful. I always like the Coach and daughter interactions.

I'll stop now, because if you don't watch, well, you have no idea what the H I'm talking about. Suffice it to say, I highly recommend watching the first season which is out on DVD and then catch up with this season. You'll be glad you did.

Survivor...all I can say is they were stupid to get rid of Leslie over Courtney.

I haven't watched Grey's yet, so don't tell me.

My girl, Jes, "won" Rock Of Love! Woo hoo! Not that I think Brett Michaels is a prize or anything.

And, that is about all I feel like talking about. Oh, watch Chuck and Journeyman. They're pretty good, too. And I can't wait for The Office this week!

The end.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Angie @ 6:21 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Gee, with my massive disertaion about Friday Night Lights I forgot to mention in my post how the Swede's band was no way as good as Crucifictorious. After watching the last scene a couple times now I am content with how it played out and if worst comes to worst Landry can become born again to repent his sins then start obsessing over Lyla in their born again group.

    And of course the tribe on Survivor are stupid, they have completely mismanaged how they sit out people. They should be sweeping the other tribe now but lost two in a row because of it (of course it is much more entertaining with them being stupid).

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger utenzi said…

    I really like Journeyman also but I've already read that it's on the chopping block. :-(

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Survivor-

    The last two vote offs have gotten rid of the only people I cared to see on this show this year...

    I can't find anybody left to like... maybe i'll start rooting for most annoying to pull it off... (Kinda like you did with BB)

    kthxbye

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger HuGo said…

    Wow, very nice site! Continue your great job.

    http://gohugodowntown.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Stuff I watched;
    OU vs. Texas...BOOMER Sooner!!!
    LSU vs. Florida
    Dallas vs. Buffalo
    Well, it is football season.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    We don't get too many new US programmes till about January.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Don't forget Heroes!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives