Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Naked lip
I totally forgot all about this!

Last week, Bubba was shaving and trimming his goatee and had a major OOPS. He shaved right into the side of his goatee and so he had to fix it. He had to shave it all down to a 1 on the clippers.

No big deal, you say? Ah, but you have no idea. I have not seen this man's upper lip in like..19 years!!

Needless to say, it was a total freak-out when he came to show me. Seriously, he did NOT look like the same person. AT ALL. I could barely look. It was kind of like when they came out with green ketchup, my brain COULD. NOT. COMPUTE.

And for the first time in my life, maybe second, I missed that Kodak moment. Now, it's growing back quickly and the effect would be lost. So, use your imagination.

Just don't ask him to kiss you. That stuff HURTS!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 10:22 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives