Sunday, September 23, 2007
Share your mullet with me!!
I mentioned a Survivor contestant's mullet in my last post AND I happened across photos today of a mullet I once sported. Sad, but true.

Behold my 8th grade mullet!
1983 or 1984




Like they say, business in the front and a party in the back! I had JUST gotten my hair did, you know, new perm in the back, and my sister thought it would be a great idea for a photo shoot in the bentwood rocker (remember those??) in front of the lovely golden yellow curtains. Apparently, though, my sister had some trouble with focusing the camera. See that top I'm wearing? I LOVED it. I wore it a LOT. I got it at Brooks in the mall and I thought I was hot stuff. That last photo? I was holding a (fake) rose and looking down at it. Yeah, my sister the photographer.

Go! Now! Find a photo of YOU with a mullet and leave me a link! I wanna see!
posted by Angie @ 9:31 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Mom has all my kid pictures, but I went through a Jo from The Facts of Life phase. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives