Sunday, September 23, 2007
This just in...I watch too much tv!
You all know me and my love affair with TV. I've stopped being embarrassed by it and have now embraced it. Ha ha...like I was EVER embarrassed by it. Anyway, I thought I'd post about some of the new (and old) stuff I watched this past week. I don't care if nobody reads this because I'm also way over worrying about what everybody wants to read as opposed to writing stuff I want to write so I can look back on it and laugh at myself.

I really wanted to like K-Ville, you know, because I do like Anthony Anderson and Cole Hauser. I don't really dislike the show, it's just that it could be so much better. I am hoping it does get better, but I won't hold my breath.

One of the supporting cast is that girl who played Simone on Heroes but it took me a while to figure out it was even her. I think they've "butched" her up a bit and I swear her voice has dropped a couple of octaves. Weird. She was really a non-entity on the show, though.

What I really wanted was more, more, more Cole Hauser. He was just as sexy as he wanted to be in that first episode. His voice alone was enough for me. It reminds me of Gary Sinise's voice, only younger and sexier. (I'm sorry, Gary. I still love you most!)



On Rock of Love, nasty Lacey FINALLY got kicked out of the house. Every rose has a thorn, Lacey, indeed. har dee har har. It was a great episode, though, featuring the parents of the remaining 3 girls. Jes' parents were funny, Heather's dad was pretty redneck, but very funny and Lacey's dad...well..let's just say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He was a big-time condescending jerk. Even Brett was put off by that guy. But, anyway, at the end Lacey was gone and we are left with Jes (my favorite) and Heather (the skanky stripper who Brett will most likely choose in the end.) I want Jes to win, but really Brett deserves Heather. Heck, she got "BRETT" tattooed on the back of her neck...THAT is true love. *gag*

The critics want me to hate it...but I just can't. I LOVED the first episode of Kid Nation. Most of those kids are just so loveable! For those of you who may have watched it, did Jimmy the 8 year old just make you die?? I wanted to just grab that little shaggy haired boy and hug him tight. (In a motherly way only, of course.) He was just the cutest thing. My kids and I caught the repeat of the show last night and they just love the show. We'll be watching again.

Of course, I can't have a TV post without mentioning the BB8 finale. Not much to talk about, really. I didn't care who won since it was between the two nasty and vile Donatos. The best part about the show was seeing them reveal the America's Player thing and Jen when she went to cast her vote and she said, "Honestly..." just like Daniele. Awesome! LOVE Jen. I was also VERY VERY glad to see Jameka and Jen both NOT cast a vote for Dick. He was the most vile and disgusting to those two and didn't deserve a vote from them. Otherwise, the finale was a snoozefest where it was pretty much pointless to have the first 5 evictees even on the show. Mike who? Now..bring on BB9!!

Of COURSE, I've been watching The Biggest Loser. I like the Black team best, but there are some on each team who I really like.

Survivor China. Courtney is a brat. The end.
(PS Lunch Lady Denise has the best bad mullet EVER!)

I also DVR'd and then watched Beauty & the Geek and ANTM. Not much to say there..same old same old. B&G has the biggest geeks ever that make you say, "Awwww, bless his heart." through the whole show. ANTM is just a bunch of catty girls and annoying Tyra Banks. I'll watch if Brianna tapes it. Otherwise, it is not must see for me.

So, this week will keep my DVR busy and probably make my head explode. There's HIMYM, The Big Bang Theory (I have to at least check it out), Heroes, Chuck, House, The Office, Grey's, DH..etc...

BUT..what I am MOST anticipating is...FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!! It starts October 5th! Mark your calendars now.
Le Sigh.
posted by Angie @ 12:25 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Yeap, you do watch a lot of TV, I think you should get paid a fee per show, you could get good money out of it, yeah like a Nielsen or something like that. lol

    I don't really watch TV but the one show I don't miss is Prison Break.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a TV-aholic too and proud of it! LOL I'm going to give K-ville another couple of eps to try and get it together because I too love Hauser's voice. MMMMMMMM

    My DVR is going to get quite the workout this season!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Since you won't email me, I'll just chat with ya here. (teasing ya) I felt the same way about Kid Nation. The critics made it seem like a bad idea, but I loved it. I think it will teach all the kids responsibility, teamwork, leadership, independence, and how to make good choices. I, too, wanted to scoop up little Jimmy and take him home. I bawled like a baby for him. I hope the rest of the episodes are as good, but I kind of think there's going to be too much instruction on how to do it, and not enough of the kids figuring it out for themselves. We'll see.

    Big Brother, I didn't like the final 2, but I'm going through withdrawals now that it's over. Oh well, Survivor will have to fill the void. Oh, I talked to Yau-Man in an online chat!! He answered 3 questions for me!! Woo-hoo!! Check it out on jokersupdates. See ya, Angie!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    You are watching Pushing Daisies (tomorrow, 8:00, ABC) right? If you do I won't think less of you for watching and, God forbid, like Kid Nation. But seriously, you are going to check it out right?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives