Thursday, September 13, 2007
Not a merger...not a hostile takeover..it's an acquisition
Without giving away details that will jeopardize my job, my company got bought out.

Needless to say, EVERYBODY is scared and nervous and panicky. Including me.

Send good vibes. I need them BADLY.

On a positive note, I peed today. ON DEMAND! For a drug screen that they pushed us through like cattle to get done. I NEVER pee on demand. It is against my bladder's religion or something. But today, for fear of losing my job, my bladder cooperated. Or maybe it was because I had saved it up for 5+ hours. I don't know.

I'm gonna be moody for a few weeks. Bear with me.
posted by Angie @ 10:38 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Tell me about nervous and panicky, my wife currently works for Country Wide, need I say more. It sucks because it certainly seems her days there are numbered.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Changes like this always leave the employees nervous. A buyout is not good, but just hang on and wait. Even the top managers would be unsure there.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger MsT said…

    Two years ago, the owner of my company decided to file for personal and professional bankruptcy - which not only left us hanging but embroiled in his mess. I found a perfect job immediately that taught and brought me more than I could have imagined. Wishing good things for you as a result of this. Hi from Michele's.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives