Friday, September 07, 2007
He is his father's son
We signed Jameson up for preschool months ago. All paperwork was done and then we were told he was on the waiting list. Bummer. But, this week we found out that he gets to go and his teachers came for a visit a couple of days ago.

They left a questionnaire for us to fill out with him. It is full of open ended sentences like, "My favorite color is..." "Some foods I like are..." things like that.

The first sentence said, "I like to be called..."

Jameson's answer? "Handsome."

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 11:56 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives