Tuesday, July 31, 2007
6 years ago today
6 years ago today, I became a mother of 2. 10 years and 5 months after the first. Me and Bubba, we're a special brand of crazy.

Braelyn Rose turned 6 today. She got to spend a few hours at Chuck E Cheese's, got to go out to dinner, got presents and had a Barbie cake. She said, and I quote, "This is the bestest birthday ever!"

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

Here she is back in 2001...




And here she is today..



Today was..is..also my bestest blog buddy's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TARA! I owe you a few emails...and I'm so cheap, this will have to be your card! :) I love ya, girl!!
posted by Angie @ 10:43 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Wishing Braelyn & your blog buddy a very happy birthday.

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww how horrible of me to not come here the other day and visit for our shared birthday!1!

    Actually wasn't on the computer 'cept to post at my site.

    Hope she had a great birthday,, hey at least she got a cake,, I didn't get no stinkin cake at my house!!! Long story,, no time for that here.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Gry said…

    Aw, happy belated birthday, birthday girl! Mine turned a year old on the same day!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives