Saturday, July 28, 2007
Blogathon
Ok, first, NO I am not participating in Blogathon. As if. I can't even post once a WEEK let alone once every half hour. I didn't even get up the....gumption...to sponser anyone. LAME. Even more lame is that fact that my original plan was to post every half hour anyway just to see if I could. LAMER.

The only problem with that is the fact that I didn't even get out of bed until almost 11am. LAZY. In my defense, though, last night was the last marching band competition until State Fair and I was tired. 'Cause, you know, SITTING my butt in the stands and video taping my daughter's band takes a helluva (if you spell it like that, does it count as a curse word??) lot out of a person! Add to that whole sitting thing, the fact that I didn't make it to bed until..oh, 3:30 or 4:00 am and you have uber sleeping in. So, bottom line, I missed the start of blogathon. BUT, I will be following some awesome bloggers as they are tied to their computers for a good 'cause AND I'll be posting a bunch of stuff today. (aka showing you lots of photos of band. I know, right?! You can't wait. Admit it.)

But first (channeling Julie Chen, there), I must clean up the pig sty that we call home. With Bubba out of town the house has gone to you know where in a handbasket. (what the H does that MEAN, anyway? I picture Little Red Riding Hood skipping her way into hell carrying her basket. Warped.) The levels of fast food trash knows no bounds around here. I never want to see another Wendy's, McDonald's or Taco Bell as long as I live. Or until tomorrow. Whatever.
posted by Angie @ 12:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives