Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Night of the Living Ken
The other day, the kids had been playing with Barbies and one of the Kens had been...um..decapitated. Decapitated to the point of being unfixable. (is that a word?)

Jameson found the Ken and took it to show to Bubba and he said to ask Braelyn if she still wanted it.

Jameson: "Bay-winn, do you want to keep this?" holds up Ken and head in separate hands.

Braelyn: with barely a glance and with a nonchalant delivery "Yeah. He can be the zombie."

Edited to add, just for Tara, photographic evidence.

Braelyn wasn't happy that I was taking photos of Zombie Ken.
posted by Angie @ 12:55 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE your kids,, when am I coming to visit!?

    Take a picture of the doll,, please,, that would make a very cute scrap page. I keep forgetting to scrap your walking pictures from the day you first took the kids out walking and they thought that trail was the forest,, I was looking at them on your flickr pages. I also keep forgetting to finish your page. I promise to get to it soon. By the way getting tired of the look yet or is it holding up well?

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMFAO

    now that just RAWKS. \M/

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell Braelyn I said Thank you!

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger LJP said…

    He can be the zombie!! Nice one!!

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Travel-PB said…

    One zombie movie to many, eh? ;)

    BTW, if you are by any chance interested in link exchange you can drop me a comment at http://photo-blogging.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger WendiMichelle said…

    LOL too funny. my kids aren't that funny, hey want to trade? ;-)

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I think it was Barbie. Put her in the slammer with Paris.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives