Monday, June 11, 2007
Antlers or Bear?
Sometimes, I wonder about myself and my mental status. Seriously.

I was sitting here at work and realized I had not changed one of my calendars over from May to June. Now, this particular calendar is of the deskpad type that lays flat on the desk and has great big squares with tons of room to write info in. I keep many little notes from month to month on this calendar. Things I need to know at a quick glance.

Sometimes, this particular calendar is the only place I have to write a quick note of a phone number or fax number or something like that when I am on the phone with a client. It's funny to see the scribbles that I leave there.

Today as I was getting ready to yank the May page and toss it, my eyes fell on a note I had written for who knows what reason. It said, "Antlers or Bear." The heck?

I have absolutely NO idea why I wrote that. None. It doesn't ring any kind of bell for me. I hope it wasn't important because I threw it away.
posted by Angie @ 11:54 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    some new sort of decorating ideas for your home?

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Every year they buy those calendars for us at work, but every year I pass on them. The last one I had was full of senceless notes and scribbles so I decided to do without it. So far I still don't miss it. And for writing I have tons of those little cube looking note pads, it works for me because once I take care of the task at hand I just throw them away.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger WendiMichelle said…

    Antlers & Bear uh.....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives