Saturday, June 02, 2007
Video killed the radio star.
I know everybody hates video posts, but this one is pretty funny. It's my daughter, Brianna, practicing for her guard final. They had to write an entire show, from tarp to outfits, to music to flag work. She was outside practicing one day so I taped her. Brianna really isn't the funny part. Watch the background. Jameson kind of steals the show.

It's only 18 seconds long. Humor me.



Click HERE if it doesn't work.
posted by Angie @ 10:21 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Good one, Angie.

    My 100th TWQ is on now. I hope you have your dinner guest selection.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Teehee,, is he still dizzy,, he was going around sooo fast.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    folks hate video blogs??? really? i like them :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives