Monday, May 21, 2007
On the kick drum
I mentioned in that last pathetic excuse for a post that I managed to do pretty much nothing over the weekend. That is not entirely true.

I managed to read a book. In it's entireity. From beginning to end! That's 4 whole books now for the year. I rock. In a slightly sad sort of way, but I'll take what I can get these days in the 'rockin' category.

I also painted my toenails AND my fingernails, which I rarely ever do. I feel kinda girly today because of it.

side note: How much does Blogger rock now that they do the whole draft auto-save thing? Hey, some of you may hate blogger, but I personally love it and all it's free-ness.

I also managed to watch "The Lake House" 3 times and "The Break Up" a couple of times. (Baby wanted 12 lemons.)

Now? I can not get this out of my head... "Come come. On the kick drum. Come come. Now, Gary. On the kick drum. Come come." I mean I can NOT get that out of my head. All morning long at work, out of the blue, into my head pops, "Come come!" Now, if you haven't seen the movie or forget the scene, you won't get the whole rhythm and why that is stuck in my head. If you HAVE seen it, I hope that I have now put it into YOUR head for the rest of the day. If it is NOT sufficiently in your head, just click HERE.

I'm here for you guys.
posted by Angie @ 1:45 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I missed the margaritas! I was sittin at Stacey's house counting the hours down till the Ricky Martin Concert.

    Gary on the kick drum,, teehee!

    Good chick flick for you to get,,, Catch and Release. Watched it last week before I went on vaca. Very good. Still have returned it to Blockbuster Online cause I knew I would be off for another couple of days and I would want to watch it.

    Off to finish cleaning up my messy house,, my husband was a slob while I was away for 5 days. Well, he's a slob everyday but I'm usually here to either clean it up or nag him to clean it up. Can I borrow Bubba?

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I agree; it's a great new thing that Blogger have added. I've lost a lot of work in the past for various reasons.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Hey Angie...I'll probably stop by here from time to time now that American Idol is coming to a close and there won't be much interest in DJ Slim's blog. Have a great summer.

    DrillerAA

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives