Monday, May 07, 2007
A whole new me! (plus, It's just not fair)
I just don't know what to do with this beautiful new blog look. I just stare at it and it doesn't even feel like mine. (GOD, woman! It's just a new blog template, get over it!)

So, now I feel like a whole new blogger. Problem is, my BRAIN doesn't know that. I totally want to blog like Y or Amalah or Zoot or Dooce or about 50 others. I want to have witty things to say about EVERYTHING. I want to post that perfect post that makes the reader think, laugh and cry and say, "Hmmmm" all at the same time. I go through blogging envy every once in a while. I just have to face facts..I do not have a writing style like that. Plus, I do not have a life about which I can blog. That makes a HUGE difference, don't ya think?

Ok, on to bigger things. Last week, Bubba (who does all the grocery shopping AND cooking in our house) decided he was not going to buy any more junk. He bought fruit (we all VAGUELY remembered what a piece of fruit looked like) and yogurt and healthy cereals and chicken and NO FRICKIN' CHOCOLATE. He's been cooking different chicken recipes and there's a small McDonald's ban around here.

All this started on MONDAY. Last Monday, the 30th of April. On THURSDAY, which was 4 days later, FOUR (did you get that? F-O-U-R) he was already down a belt notch and his freakin' clothes were already starting to get too big. Did you hear me? After 4 flippin' days he had lost enough weight to notice!!

I hate him.

Labels: , ,

posted by Angie @ 1:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u don't really hate him,,,, but I know where you are coming from. We have moments like that around here all the time.

    don't fret,,, buy yourself some fantastic fruit salad and a yummy regular salad with your favorite fixins,, and buy Bubba hmm, a new belt... crap,,,now that does suck doesn't it. See I really do think fruit salad and regular salad rock,, they just aren't as yummy as ice cream and chips. :)

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nearly three years of blogging and I too, and still aspiring to be the Perfect Blogger.

    BTW...love your new theme!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives