Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Didn't.
Things I could have blogged about in the past 2 months...but didn't.
  • Jameson, my baby, turned 4 years old on March 18th. I should have talked about it and posted pictures. But I didn't.
  • Brianna took her written driver's test and got her real license. (as opposed to that 'fake' learner's permit ha ha) Lucky girl that she is, she gets to drive the mini-van! Wouldn't you feel like a cool teenager getting to do that? And, she's NEVER home because she feels like she has to be somewhere all the time because she can drive there. Hey, who am I to argue? As long as I don't have to drive her, it's all good. I should have blogged it. Didn't.
  • American Idol. I'm glad Sanjaya is gone. I'm tired of seeing him all over the place now that he is no longer on Idol. Otherwise, I love Jordin. Lakisha should smile, but the girl can sang. Melinda brings it every week. If anyone of the male persuasion stays longer, it should be Blake. Chris Richardson offends my ears and Phil has an ok voice, but is boring. I should have been talking about it here. I didn't. (haven't been..whatever.)
  • Easter. The holiday in which it was proven that I am a a bad mother for I took not one photo. Not one single photo. I suck. I should have posted about it. I didn't.
  • Braelyn was Student of the Month. Yay for her! Shoulda. Didn't.
  • How I am a member of an official book club that does not include having to mail in money or postcards refusing the book of the month. It's a real gen-u-INE book club where we all read a chosen book and then meet and talk about it a la Ohpree Winfrey. (My grandma called her Ohpree.) And how with one day to go before the book club meeting I had a marathon reading session where I read 19, that's NINETEEN, chapters on Friday night. I rock. There's more to the story and what? I should have blogged about it. Didn't.
  • Winter Guard and how the girls did with that. 6th place. Yay! Didn't.
  • Work stress. Di'nt.
  • At least 15 cute things my children have said. Oh no, I DI'NT.
  • My complete obsession with Friday Night Lights and how if it gets cancelled after this season I will collapse into a depression so deep there will be no bringing me out. I LOVE those people! Coach Taylor (Kyle Chandler) doesn't know it yet, but he loves me and will soon come for me. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Didn't.
  • Lost. Oh how I love Lost. Even with everyone else complaining about it, I lovety love Lost. I want Sawyer to make ME a mix tape! Nope, didn't.
  • Robin Thick. I love that song he sings so much that I set it as my music on my MySpace player and I ALMOST set it to auto-play. I HATE auto-play. But for THAT voice, I almost chucked my auto-play principles out the window. Almost. Also? I want him to sing to ME almost (there's that word again) as much as I wish for Dave Matthews to sit in an empty room with only me and his guitar and sing to ME. Wait. What was I talking about? Whatever it was, I should have blogged about it. Je pas.
  • Speaking of Dave Matthews, he and the boys will be in Indy in August. Guess who didn't get tickets? I should have blogged and complained like I do every year. But, I didn't.
Even with all those bullets, I know there were at least 20 more. I WILL get back to blogging. Someday.
posted by Angie @ 12:51 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Me and Jameson totally have the same birthday, although I'm just slightly older.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should have put down an awesome & insightful comment here. Didn't

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angie,,, I think you need a blog makeover in order to motivate you. That helped me. I was bored with my own blog. After playing around with my blog for the last week I think I am up for redoing yours. Want me to try,, do ya,, do ya? I promise not to break it.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I'm so glad Sanjaya is gone...I refused to watch any more Idol with him on...now I guess I can and I'll maybe watch it again...I'm still pissed Gina got voted off...The bald guy reminds me of Gollum from LOTR...I sure hope he doesn't make it...although his voice is actually pretty good. I just can't stand watching him!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is absolutely no hope for you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives