Friday, April 06, 2007
Show me your boobs!!
I was driving home from work a few weeks back and while at a stoplight downtown, I casually looked over at the oncoming lane to my left. There sat a mini-van, flashers on, in the middle of a lane right next to the county jail. Hanging out the passenger side window was a young-ish girl. I couldn't tell how old she was because she had her back to me.

She was looking up at the jail-cell windows, which are little more than slats, and she was holding up some sort of sign made from notebook paper to whom I'm guessing was her husband or boyfriend or brother or uncle bob in one of the windows. Now, the person driving, who looked to be her mom, maybe or her older sister, got out of the driver's side and ran around to the passenger side and flung the sliding door open while at the same time, mouthing words up toward the window and gesturing wildly with her hands. The last I saw, she was (I think) unbuckling a small child from a car seat, I guess to hold the baby up so the incarcerated one could get a glimpse.

If that ain't true love and great parenting, I don't know what it is.

PS If you watched even ONE episode of "Armed & Famous", you would understand.
posted by Angie @ 2:02 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Ty said…

    I totally understand.

    I'm wondering if they were my cousins.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I guess it wasn't Visiting Day.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol We were actually getting into that show and then they took it away... seems that way every time. It looks like they are going to take away The Class... We LOVE that show * sigh*

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Show me YOUR boobs

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives