Thursday, March 01, 2007
GTHOTS #2
It's GTHOTS night number 2. Who will go home tonight? Let's see how it all goes down...

Group song time..."Joy To the World." Not quite the cheesy choreography as last week. The song was ok, but a couple of the solos were kinda..bad.

First guy to GTHOTS is Nick Pedro.

First girl to GTHOTS is Alaina Alexander. She didn't really handle the whole last song thing very well. Saying "oh god" and "sorry" into the mic when she messed up.

Kelly Pickler..blah blah blah..a set up conversation with Ryan about sushi. Then she sings and doesn't move. At. All. Her head and mouth moved, but her body...arms..legs..nothing..moved! That was odd.

2nd guy to GTHOTS is AJ Tabaldo. Should have been Sanjaya.

2nd girl to GTHOTS is Leslie Hunt. No surprise.

Ok, I promise, no more Idol until Tuesday.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 7:50 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Again... I didn't care who went home... I was just ready to see some go.

    I can't say I'm really pulling for anybody this year... I wish they all could lose. when is Rockstar coming on again???

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Actually, I don't know what the acronym stands for!

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Yeah Angie, who cares who you like on Idol, they should only care who I like. Hey I'm rooting for my hometown girl Jordin but she is not the strongest of the five top girls, I still think she'll make it to top six, or at least I hope. Hopefully Barbarella will be booted out this week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives