Thursday, February 22, 2007
GTHOTS #1
Well, tonight is the first GTHOTS* episode.

Ryan announced some of the special guests that will be on this season...J-Lo, Gwen Stefani, Jon Bon Jovi, Barry Gibb and a few others that I can't remember at the moment.

Then, we are blessed cursed with a group song. I hate the group songs. Super cheese! Super amusement park show! Tonight is "Sowing the Seeds of Love" by Tears For Fears, complete with lame choreographed snapping. I love that song. Just not sung by the AI singers.

The first male toGTHOTS....Paul Kim! He of the "I must sing barefooted" butcher-er of "Careless Whisper." I was too nice the other night. He was pretty bad.

The first female to GTHOTS...Amy Krebs! She of the...who? What'd she sing again? Did we ever see her before this?

Great...Fantasia guests to sing one of her songs. I never liked her back during her season. That was a bad season. Oh, she has braces now. She pronounces sister as "shishter" and still as "shtill". That's not annoying. She still screeches. I still don't like her.

The 2nd female to GTHOTS...Nicole Tranquillo! She of the...weird vocals. Really..what was that? I didn't remember her before Tuesday night, either.

And finally, the 2nd male to GTHOTS...Rudy Cardenas! He of the bulls-eye shirt and bad dancing. His performance was a bit cheesy.

True to rumors...they are using Daughtry's "Home" as the goodbye song! Yay, Chris!!

And so ends the first GTHOTS episode of the season.


*GTHOTS=Get The Heck Off The Show

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 8:07 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somehow.... I think I'll care about this season almost as much as i cared about Fantasia's season (I quit watching halfway through it was so horrible)

    Somebody better step up or I'll just forget it's on.

    And why is sanjayayaya not only still there, but one of the top four guys???? WTF?!?

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    I really thought Rudy would go further into the competition, sad to see him go, that's the problem when you are a minority from another country, your fan base is just not there.
    The other three were leaving us anyway, there's two more girls and two more guys I don't like, after that it should be a good competition.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    I knew Rudy would go as soon as he sung on Tuesday night. Totally forgettable. Same with Nicole. I love your GTHOTS!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Fellow CSI fan (just seen your post on miss Zoot's page) it's Sarah you are trying to think of - My mum was gob smacked at the end of the last series when they were in a hotel together in a way it's kinda sweet but mainly it's eeeew as you say. - Can't comment on American Idol though because i only saw the auditions (i'm in the uk its temperamental to whether it shows or not lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives