Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Grammy thoughts
~Dear Natalie Mains,

Please learn how to graciously accept an award.

Thanks. Angie


~Dear The Police,

You rock.

Love, Angie


~Dear John Mayer,

Keep your long-ish hair. Dump the girl.

Smooches, Ang


~Dear Carrie Underwood,

You are cute as a button and you sounded great. Please, NO MORE Rascal Flatts.

Angie

PS Don't tell Tara I said that.


~Dear Beyonce,

Get a slip. They have them really cheap at Sears.



~Dear Pink,

Ix-nay on the Ohawk-may.


~Dear Imogene Heap,

I don't know who you are or why you are famous, but your fashion sense leaves a lot to be desired. Just sayin'.


~Dear Mary J Blige,

I bet you regret those arm tattoos now. Oh, and what was that belt?

~Dear Shakira,

Seriously? We KNOW the hips don't lie. Stop singing about it.

~Dear Christina,

Make-up is supposed to look NATURAL. Lose the spatula.


Lots of love, Ang
posted by Angie @ 1:00 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOh see I don't like he longish hair,, I prefer the short hair on Mayer. Carrie's cute,, LEAVE Rascal Flatts alone!!

    Beyonce definitely needed a slip with that dress. Shakira,,,, can't stand her. Natalie what's her name,, can't graciously accept an award she's a big mouth and apparently real proud of it.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear all of ya....

    I skipped it. Like always. I could care less what you overpaid useless stealers of oxygen think about anything. Crawl back into your little hole and stay there. Please.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Very Funny! Though truthfully I can never get enough of Shakira.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalie was killing me..."Uh...and these...these...uh...guys...are behind the console."

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Chakira - Do not listen to Angie take if from me "Joe Cool" those hips can lie to me anytime they want.

    Christina - I too think you are weird but heck you can sing up a storm and turn it into a full blown hurricane.

    Angie - Getting closer to the good stuff on Idol.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy crap,,, this place still exists? Who wooda thunk?

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe Natalie Maines could join Rascal Flats and then we could not listen to them at the same time.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Good advice; who WERE those people, anyway?

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol you are too funny.
    Man Guppyman why are you hatin'?..lol sheeesh.
    Oh and I love Rascall Flatts so I say leave em be too :)

    That is all I have to say about that.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I swear on all that is holy, if I have to hear Mary J screw up one more song, I'm going to personally walk up to her and rip her hair out.

    She was just on TV last night (I think) and she was destroying yet another song...don't really remember which one. I don't care to though, cuz everytime I hear it afterward, I'd be forced to think of Mary singing it

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives