Thursday, February 01, 2007
Boy got MAD culinary skills skillz


Bubba rocks, no? This is the cake he made for the big "CUBEGATING" party at work. It is Colts KA-RAZEE at work and all over Indiana right now. We've had spirit week at work...hat day, boot day (to stomp out those Bears. cheesy? Why yes it was...)etc... Tomorrow is Blue Day...AKA wear-as-much-blue-as-you-can-without-getting-fired-day. I'll be donning my brand spankin' new Colts shirt. You know you are jealous.

My poor Braelyn is sick. I got home from work and she was burning with fever. She'd been lying down sleeping since she got home from school. I gave her meds and a shower and then she threw up all over the floor in the living room. She was so ready for bed and just a short time ago woke up puking again. Needless to say, she won't be going to school tomorrow.

Watched most of Open Season earlier and I must say that Gary Sinise rocks that movie as the crazy hunter! (I could be a little biased since he is my favorite actor EVAH!) The whole movie is really funny. I highly recommend it to the two of you who haven't seen it yet. I am always months late at seeing movies.


I forgot that I was supposed to fill you in on my nerdy mom-ish-ness. There are visual aids that go along with that so that will have to wait until tomorrow because I don't feel like taking photos right now.

Nighty night, y'all!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Angie @ 11:14 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go Bubba,, mmm cake,, I could go for some cake.

    Has he ever watched that show Ace of Cakes on the food channel,, they do some crazy stuff with cakes,, cool to watch.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I haven't heard of 'Open Season'. It looks hilarious.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We live in Indiana & are anxiously waiting for the Colts victory tomorrow!!! GO COLTS! I'm impressed with the cake.

    Open Season is pretty funny. One of the better kids movies - as far as adult type humor.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmmm! Pass the cake please.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    I hate cake, at 47 years of age I still get pimples when I eat it. However bring me donuts anytime, yummmy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives