Thursday, February 01, 2007
801 (because I can't think of a title)
Jaw update...I know I keep talking about it, but imagine for a moment how very frustrating it is for someone who likes to eat can't enjoy food anymore. (there is something very grammatically wrong with that sentence but I am too tired to fix it) Besides helping her lose 11 pounds so far, it is VERY frustrating! Anyway, I can open my mouth a tad more today! Yay me! It's far from being normal, but today, I could fit a York Peppermint Patty between my teeth. Hallelujah!

Rob a jewelry store and tell 'em make me a grill... yeah, that song is playing now, what of it??

I will have myself an mp3 player in the next few days. No, it's not an iPod, and yes, it is used, but I kind of feel like one of the cool kids now. Brianna got her birthday present a little early...a new cell phone that has an mp3 player in it so she is giving me her mp3 player. She has to teach me how to use it first. I'm a dork that way. Plus, I need to unload it of all the songs I don't like...that should be fun.

So, I don't know if you've heard but that little team from Indianapolis is goin' to the SUPER BOWL. Ya know..the COLTS!! Yeah, Indiana has gone Colts crazy and that is fine by me. I love me some Colts. Bubba bought me a new Colts shirt to wear Sunday. We're having our own little Super Bowl party here. Well, if you can call me, Bubba and two kids a party. You know me. I'm totally not about a crowd of people in a small space. Party or not. We're still trying to decide what food to have.

We get our new carpet in a couple of weeks. Be prepared for photos. I'm warning you now.

Are you guys proud of me? I haven't been talking about American Idol. I'm watching but the auditions suck so bad, I'm not bothering to talk about it. Be proud, your little blogger is growing up!

Ok, it's late and I need to get sleep. Tomorrow I will tell you about how I've joined the ranks of nerdy mom. Until then...toodles.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Angie @ 12:13 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    11 lbs,, well it sucks to still not be able to open your mouth but it at least came with a little something good.

    hey any mp3 player is a good thing. I LOVE mine,, even before I got my iPod and had a Dell knockoff I still loved it. It is a pain to unload old music and add in yours but it'll be worth it.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Remeber you can never go wrong with Carne Asada tacos. umm good.

    I know, I know I have a one track mind.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See... You wanted on biggest Loser, and... while you may not make it, God smiled on you and made it hard to eat. So... there goes the weight, and you didn't have to leave your family... Woohoooo.....!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives