Wednesday, January 10, 2007
You're under arrest!


ARMED & FAMOUS starts tonight! I know, I know. I'm the only one looking forward to it, but I can't help it. It's reality tv at it's worst..er...finest! And, it was filmed right here in little old Muncie. Yay!! Listen, people are blowing it all of proportion thinking it is making fun of law inforcement. I don't think it will. Sure, it will be funny, because the celebrities are making it funny. Oh, and don't forget some of Muncie's finest people who were arrested and such. But come on and lighten up!! I'm not going to be embarrassed just because I am from Muncie. Know why?? Because it won't be ME on film getting arrested. I am a law abiding citizen and those weirdos have nothing to do with me and my life, even if they are from Muncie.

So, in about 15 minutes, I'll be sitting here laughing and enjoying myself some of the best bad reality tv around!!

(Friday Night Lights is being DVR'd tonight. Are you kidding?? Like I would miss Coach Hottie Taylor and the gang!!)
posted by Angie @ 7:45 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I am watching right now - very funny when they got tasered.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I actually liked the show and I thought I would hate it, but it was pretty good!

    Great little town you're from ;)

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger utenzi said…

    I recorded SNL also but screwed up and forgot I didn't watch last week's episode so it got recorded over. They took too long a winter break and I forgot to change my settings.

    I'd not even heard about Armed & Dangerous, Angie.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger RandomEncounters said…

    My husband and I were watching TV and saw a commercial for it and I started to laugh. I told him all about this blog, and how it was filmed in your hometown. It was exciting for me!

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw the last two minutes, by mistake. Not bad!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Shelley said…

    I don't know if I could handle it. Although, Erik Estrada is from my childhood, so hey! LOL!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dang it,, I missed it,, why did I think it was thursday,, not wednesday,, now I have to go to cbs.com and see if I can catch the episode online.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Thumper said…

    Dangit. I wanted to see it, and forgot. dangit.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Now had you had been one of those being arrested I would have totally watched. Couldn't you have stolen your neighbor's garage door openers? Thrown a bowling ball off your roof onto a mirror? Stolen a dude's voice box? Wore nothing but a snake on your front lawn? You could have at least stolen a police car from LaToya.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives